Dear TST Ohana,
In accordance with local and national guidance in regards to the COVID-19 epidemic we will be rescheduling all performances until further notice. We have suspended rehearsals until we get clearance to reconvene. Zoom meetings have helped us stay in contact with our company members. We hope that everyone is healthy and being mindful during this time. Please feel free to contact us at 808 220-5003 or <email@example.com>.
Aloha, George, Jonah, Primo, and Angela.
- Although it goes against our island impulse to hug our friends and loved ones, we need to practice bowing like our Japanese friends or gently elbow bumping to remove our hands from all greeting.
- Wash hands with soap for at least 20 seconds after using the bathroom or going outside of the house or use hand sanitizer after each errand with at least 70% alcohol.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Practice physical distancing of 6 feet, to stay out of the throwing distance of cough molecules. Stay socially connected to your friends via your phones or internet.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that you use daily, like doorknobs, kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
- Stay away from groups of people. If you get sick or develop flu-like symptoms. self quarantine, stay home.
- Don’t panic, this too will pass. Stay connected with loved ones.
We’ve found Tomas Pueyos write ups very helpful in giving the big picture and reasons for moving quickly to shut down Covid-19 spread.